Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

My new Favicon

Oh the little things in life that bring us joy:  I just managed to a) discover that you can change the Blogger icon (long a thorn in my eye, making me feel exceedingly grumpy!) - and b) I managed to change it to something much, much more appropriate!

A little lady bug, just like on my logo pic!

Ooh, isn't it delightful?  And cute too.  Maybe a tad difficult to see (ahem, I mean: recognise), but still.  It's no longer that bland orange B of Blogger but something individual instead.

Just the kind of thing I like.  A lot.

I am such a geek. Har-de-har-har!


I also put a link to my Twitter account into my blog description.  I just hope it works.  I renamed my main account to @GrumpyMoll (most appropriate, wouldn't you say! Though it is meant just a teensy bit ironic {rubs nose lightly}).

So there we go: those little things in life that bring joy and satisfaction!

Just shows again: to each their own.  This is my kinda thing that makes me ridiculously happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love feedback! I'd love to know what you think.