Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!


I am looking forward to the new year:

+ I would like to enjoy the sunshine more when it is around (I can knit outside just as easily as I can inside)

+ I would very much like to call my loved ones more often on the phone: family and particularly friends.  Keeping in touch is so important and it can be a bit challenging, time just flies.

+ I have my heart set on a few crafts projects - the next pair of socks will be easy to start, the next sewing project needs a bit more follow-through after the previous three projects failed.

+ I would like to investigate a few more cafes that might be open later in the day so I can pop in after work.  Again to knit or just to sit typing up an email, we'll see.

+ More of the same for the point above: check out some of the public spaces like the Royal Festival Hall - I'd like to find out what other ones there are.

+ I am thinking about taking on more responsibility at work.

+ I am definitely going to post more to this blog, there are some subjects I'd like to remind myself about.  Think them through as I write them.

+ I have other less well defined ideas that I want to be open to (what's to stop me from freshening up the French I once knew?)

+ And above all I want to live a bit more 'aware' if that makes sense.  Not just slog along each day and resurface from the trance-like lull all too rarely, - but instead enjoy things more, think a bit more deeply and be more determined in going after the stuff I want.  No Sleeping Beauty coma for mother's daughter!  Let's kick that into touch.

* Most importantly: let's thoroughly enjoy things & kick ass...


Have fun and a fabulous first day of the year!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love feedback! I'd love to know what you think.