Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Two links to kick things off


c The Fashion Police.net
 I don't very often come across a blog post that imparts a bit of a jolt.  Something to make me think: why the hell don't I try this?

Here are two links to blog posts that did just that:

Dressing for joy: do you love the clothes you put on? Do they bring you pleasure? Are your clothes truly 'yours' or did you pick them to hide in? Do you have a closetful of joy?

And the second one: a great blog post entitled: Happy body image: get up and move! - it's about exercising for the sheer joy of moving.  It doesn't mention endorphins, but that's bound to be the reason. Great pictures too.

The second blog post also has a link to another post (Clear your mind) by the same blogger.  This has the great line about Venus: "Have you ever seen a skinny goddess?"

These very much fall in the category of: I'd like to remind myself of this every so often.  And do something about it too.

PS: please note that the image at the top has absolutely nothing to do with the links, - I just like the dress. I linked to the site where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love feedback! I'd love to know what you think.