Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Well, wow... About voting

I only just saw the 'embed' function of YouTube videos so I want to try it out. It helps hugely that I really like this video and am desperate to share it, even if just on this blog. It's a bit hard-hitting:


What do you think, does this make young (and younger) people more likely to vote?

I think it would have influenced me, particularly because I like to think that I have a contrarian bent... Not sure how true that is but this video would have spoken to me.

On the other hand I have often voted. And I like politics: I read and watch as much as I can and I feel hopeful that more people voting can and will make this world a better place - if we could only all make the effort: pay attention, think about context, causes and consequences and then exercise our democratic right to have our voice heard. In a nut shell: to vote.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love feedback! I'd love to know what you think.